At Queen Bee Fertility we offer families emotional, relational, nutritional support in their fertility journey by implementing natural, holistic and integrative fertility-enhancing techniques. We provide the tools they need to bring happy, healthy babies into this world with our informative blog, fertility consultations, fertility coaching, online courses, and hand-blended organic teas for pre-conception and pregnancy.
It is our mission to support women, men and families of all races, nationalities, backgrounds, cultures, religions, ages and incomes to conceive and carry to term healthy, happy babies.
Our Vision is a world where women easily conceive and carry healthy babies to term. We envision a future where there are no disparities in birth outcomes based on race, income, age or region. Fewer miscarriages and more babies born to term, fewer maternal deaths and more babies thriving in their early years of life. We envision a circle of women who are empowered with their own self-exploration of their fertility cycles and have all the tools they need to balance their health and wellness. From pre-conception to postpartum we envision a world where mothers and mothers-to-be are supported and uplifted to carry on the next generation of this world with dignity, respect, love and admiration.
who we serve
- Couples using Assisted Reproductive Technology (IVF, etc) who want to improve their chances of success.
- Couples who have been trying to conceive unsuccessfully and don't know why
- Couples who have been diagnosed with PCOS, endometriosis, recurrent miscarriages, low ovarian reserve, and/or issues with sperm quality or quantity
- Women over 35 years who are trying to conceive for the first time
- Couples who already have a child but are struggling to conceive again.
- Single men, women, and gay and lesbian couples trying to conceive
- Women who have irregular, extremely painful, or nonexistent cycles.
- Couples who want to enjoy a smoother pregnancy by preparing for conception